INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION, GIS SURVEY & APPLICATION FORM
STEP - I
The applicant will register on the DDA’s E-Portal by entering the Details for Communication along with the Property Details for which the application is being filed. After entering the requisite details, the applicant will submit the Form and the process of Registration DDA’s E-Portal will be complete. The applicant can take the printout of the Acknowledgement Receipt, which will contain the unique Registration Number and details of the Empanelled three GIS Agencies for fixing Geo-Coordinates of the property.
STEP - II
After successful registration, the applicant will call any of the
three Empanelled GIS Agency for fixing Geo-Coordinates of the
property. The Agency will visit the property and fix the
Geo-Coordinates & upload the same in DDA Portal. Once the
Geo-coordinates are uploaded by the GIS Agency in the DDA Portal,
the applicant will receive a unique "GIS ID" on registered mobile
number and email ID.
DDA has fixed the maximum charges for GIS Survey depending on the area of the property. The applicant will pay the charges to the GIS Agency directly.The charges once paid shall not be refunded by the Agency in case of rejection of the application by DDA on any ground..
STEP - III
The applicant will login on PM-UDAY portal, by entering the Mobile Number provided during Registration. An OTP (One Time Password) will be received on the applicant’s mobile. By entering the OTP, the applicant will login to the Portal and applicant’s Home Page will open, which will inter-alia include a File Application option. After clicking the File Application link, a detailed application form will get opened.
The applicant will provide all necessary information in the Application Form with respect to the following:
- Property Detail
- Details of Land on which property is situated
- Details of Owners of Property (In case of Joint Ownership, Applicant may ADD OWNER)
- Floor (s) for which the application is made (Application may be saved as draft)
The applicant will upload the scanned copies of following Documents:
- Latest General Power of Attorney (GPA) AND Agreement to Sell (ATS) or Sale Deed
- Payment Document (Payment Receipt)
- Possession Document
- Previous Chain of Documents in Serial order
- Documentary Proof of Construction prior to 01.01.2015 (In case of Built-Up properties)
- Property Tax Mutation Document, if any
- Electricity Bill
- Any other Document of Ownership
- Affidavit, Undertaking, I-Bonds (Templates are available in Application Form)
The applicant may SAVE the application at any stage. If all
the necessary information has been entered and all relevant
documents have been uploaded, the applicant will SUBMIT the
Application after ticking all the Declaration Clauses and Uploading
The Applicant can take Printout of the Final Submitted Application. The final submitted application will have a UNIQUE CASE ID, which will be referred in all future communications.
This completes the Process of Application.